Thursday 14 May 2015

All good things come to those who wait

Yes....it's true for bloggers as well......because we have 2 great events coming up.
Firstly....this Friday sees the start of one of Jennifer's great weekend extravaganzas 'Focus your Craft and Soul' which will be absolutely full of creative inspiration.......some great prizes....and a blog hop starting at 6pm [UK time] tomorrow [Friday 15th]....which I'll be taking part in.....so please do pop back tomorrow.
And even more goodness to come as it's almost time for Rinda's annual photography scavenger hunt......see more details here....but it's always great fun.
So much to look forward to!!

5 comments:

alexa said...

Thank-you for the links :). I knew about one, but not the other, so that's really helpful. Hope to see you at one or t'other!

Cheri said...

I can't wait for the scavenger hunt! Off now to check out the other link.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm traveling this weekend but will do some challenges next week, time allowing

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Ooh yes! I'm looking forward to the Scavenger Hunt.

Melissa said...

I'm looking forward to both of these. (In fact, I just saw you've won a prize & that the first post for the Focus event is up . .. but I'm determined to finish catching up with blog reading before I go there! LOL)