Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Christmas begins....

I know that there are some who read my blog who have already started their christmas makes.......and others who will be horrified at the very thought of it. 
I enjoy making christmas cards......but hate feeling under pressure to get them made in a limited time.....so am happy to start making a few each month.
I've found it's quicker and more enjoyable to use a limited set of supplies to make a few cards at the same time.
These 3 have all been made from one winter decorative paper pad......some plain card......a little white fun flock.......and snowflake punches.
 And so my christmas crafting begins.....
A few challenges....'holidays' for Crafty Creations......'christmas' for CRAFT Challenge......'wings' for Crafty Little Fairies......'pretty in pink' for Allsorts.....'cold outside' for Christmas at Sweet Stampin......and 'cute' for Chrimbo Crackers.

17 comments:

Cheri said...

I wish I had the motivation to start now! Good for you.

Sian said...

I'll happily admire Christmas crafting at any time of year :)

Kathyk said...

What a cracking set of Chrimbo cards you have here, Jacky and some splendid paper combinations - just lovely and a great start to your 2014 quota too

Kathyk

pinky said...

Well I'm jealous, don't think I could get my head round Christmas when I am knee deep in holy communions, confirmations and christenings Jacky but go you! They are all just so gorgeous. Thanks for the printer help. I will be pricing my replacements there for sure.

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh well done on starting your Christmas cards Jacky ... these are gorgeous :)

Louise said...

Oh no it's too early to think about Christmas cards!!! these are gorgeous though x

Helen said...

Love them both - great colours.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Melissa said...

How FUN - glad I'm not the only one who's gotten a start! These are absolutely adorable!

Karen said...

Oh dear! I just can't bear to think about wintery cards when there's still snow on the ground (and more forecast) in March. All I want are bright colors and beautiful flowers! Nonetheless, I love your cards, and you will be way ahead of me come fall.

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable gorgeous cards, you're making me feel guilty.
luv
Debby

Helene E said...

Fabulous projects, but of course I get stressed out now =)! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in our challenge!

Julie Muller said...

Loving the Christmas cards. I could never be that organised!

Can I ask what pens you use to colour the stamps?

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Oh my, this is the second time I've seen the word Christmas this morning Jacky! :-) ...Very wise to start now though when you have the time to enjoy making your cards...time just flies by, doesn't it? Your designs are just gorgeous!
Happy Weekend!
Susan x

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards, always a good feeling to be infront with christmas.
thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge and hope you join in the new challenge x Susan x

Tracey T said...

Love the alternative colours in this sweet Christmas card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. Tracey x

Maria Ontiveros said...

So cute! I especially love that top one. Since I never sent out the "gnome" Christmas cards I made in December, I'm really ahead of the game for next year! LOL!
I am working on finishing up my December Daily right now though, so I'm feeling your Christmas spirit.
Rinda

mixamatoasties said...

Sweet cards.

Thanks for sharing at CaSS.

Susan