Friday 21 March 2014

2 little girls

I don't often buy scrapbook kits......but was tempted by the pretty gorgeousness of SJ Crafts February kit.....perfect for a sweet photo of my two little granddaughters taken while they were on holiday last month.
I added some aqua letters [there weren't enough pink for my title] and a couple of word stickers.....everything else is from the kit.I cut some flowers and butterflies from a couple of the pages for embellishments.I love the enamel spots.....and may have to add some to my stash!!
I have plenty of the kit left to make another couple of pages......it's well worth looking at Sarah's monthly kits......she puts together some really lovely ones.

15 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is a gorgeous layout and I entirely understand why you succumbed. Both little girls look so happy together too

Kathyk

furrypig said...

they seem to have done some lovely kits at SJ Crafts but like you I rarely buy kits tho I did succumb to studio calico goodies on offer this month!

Jane said...

keep meaning to buy one, really lovely layout and photo x

Sarah said...

Hi Jacky - this is a really gorgeous layout and it's such a lovely photo too. Glad you liked the kit, we love putting them togther Sarah xx

Becky said...

Ah, I love Sarah's kits and you have made a beautiful page with this one :)

Ruth said...

That's a perfect page for such a sweet photo.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Your granddaughters are the prettiest little girls! And your layout is adorable, Jacky. I love the colors and all those cute butterflies!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet layout and what a gorgeous photo.
luv
Debby

Sian said...

I love that aqua with the pink - it's so pretty and makes the most of that beautiful photo

Melissa said...

What a lovely page - I like the pinks & aquas. And that is a precious photo of the girls!

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty.

Alison said...

What a gorgeous picture...and the pink and aqua works so well together!
Alison xx

alexa said...

I am not surprised you fell for the kit - it is just perfect for your lovely photo. This page is just full of sweetness!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love those colors, and the flower pattern is gorgeous. I like the amount of white background. Plus I'm a sucker for "word" patterned paper.
Lovely, lovely layout.
Rinda

Barbara Eads said...

Your granddaughters are precious and your layout is adorable! Fits them perfectly.