Sunday 17 November 2013

Embrace the busy

The deadline for Jennifer's challenges is this evening.....and as I've had a day to myself today......I've had the chance to make a card for 'embrace the busy' as well as my earlier gift card.
I had some papers and embellishments that came 'free' with a magazine......all on a gingerbread theme.....so I could use lots of them to make a busy card.
The gingerbread men chipboard were [strangely] much too big......so I've used a downloaded image....and then remembered I've got a gingerbread die!!! But as there's quite a lot of pieces left......I think I'll be making some more of these cards.
As usual a lot of layering........there's also rather a lot of Stickles added to this card.......very glittery indeed.....I think Little A might just like it!

17 comments:

furrypig said...

I love that card... so cute and soooo Christmassy I bet little A will love it, well I certainly do!!

Karen said...

It may be busy, but it is simply adorable! Love it!

Kathyk said...

FAB, I do love a nice gingerbread house! Lovely layers, Jacky

Kathyk

Beverly said...

What is a gingerbread house without lots of layers?! This is perfect, Jacky :)

Sheena said...

Fabulous layering Jacky.
You got to have a little sparkle at Christmas :)

alexa said...

How very sweet these little houses are! That looks like a lot of careful work.

Melissa said...

So cute - I like the gingerbread theme!

Jennifer Grace said...

Oooh, all the stickles sparkles makes me so happy! This card is really sweet and perfectly busy. Thanks for joining in! x

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

SO adorable, Jacky. I love Gingerbread men/houses anyway, and the addition of the Stickles is such a sweet touch!

Abi said...

This is such a sweet card. In every sense! Beautiful.

Becky said...

A wonderful card - just love it!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh this is just adorable Jacky, it looks good enough to eat! Puts me in a festive mood. :)
Katie x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Hi old friend! I couldn't hit "all read" without checking in on your posts that I missed. Congrats on getting all those cards done and the knitted owls are super cute. But my favorite pix are of your wee granddaughters in the Halloween picture. So precious! We do Halloween bit here, and we love it.
Thanks for sticking with me in my absence,
Rinda

Anonymous said...

Wow this is such a fabulous card. Lots of all that is gorgeous - sparkle and shine layers and cute shapes.

Missus Wookie said...

Lots of sparkle and shine - such fun :)

Denise said...

I love it Jacky ,it's really Christmassy with a twist ! X

Joey said...

Lovely and Christmassy x